Friday, June 10, 2011

Old and New

I was looking though my old Deviant art and Sheezy Art. and saw art for me and my friends old flash cartoon show
(Typical Fridays)
And I was like sheeeet! might as well doodle em again!


Ya yay I know there all the same modle with different....things. but hey! was one of my early attempts at Flash models. (and trust me you dont want to see the Izu Crew the FIRST attempt)








This seems to be a later on of the series. (when we dropped Sandra) and they came into there more iconic clothing.









AND this is what I doddle bout 5 min's ago in about 10 mins (Plus SimonKA one of my earliest and truest Flash friends. sorry bout the teeth but you are British COME ON!)








Yep....that's that

Oh, BTW there where all done by memory. than I thought I should find the old pics to put them with.

No comments:

Post a Comment